Saturday, December 06, 2008

New Favorite Restaurant

Last night, we caught up with my mom and my most favorite Auntie, Auntie D (or Auntie Anon as you may spot her around these parts), I managed a rare sighting of the whirling dervish that is my cousin Fran and then we ambled on down Maybank Hwy to The Mustard Seed.

Yumm-O is all I have to say. Great variety of food - stuff for vegetarians, stuff for us omnivores (hey, this is what I say - my ancestors didn't fight their way to the top of the food chain so I could eat salads the rest of my life), stuff for everyone.

Cool, foggy night outside, good food, good wine, great conversation inside - what more could you ask?

Thor sez: A kitty-bag perhaps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Mustard Seed. I like it even better in their new location. best crab cakes. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

PURFECT..description of your cousin! I REALLY enjoyed it, also.

Auntie A