Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

According to my research, the best way to rid my air ducts of a mouse is to tie a string on a mouse trap, lower the traps into the ducts and wait.

I think it'd be more interesting to tie a string around Thor's tail and send him in for the kill.

Or knowing Thor, the making friends with.

Every one's talking, okay, Nice Mike is talking about Google Street View. So I googled up my address. It's a little bit creepy, I want to know who was down here taking pictures of very house in Charleston.

Plus I want to thank them for taking a picture of my house where the palm tree out front is covering up 90% of my starting-to-look-like-a-haunted-house house. If you want to get a gander at the digs, all you're gonna see is the Cruiser (even creepier, I was at home while pictures were being taken), the palm tree, and a wee bit of the corner. Nice view of the neighbor's driveway though.

Yesterday I drove my mother downtown to some lunch thing given by a magazine that she advertises with. And my knee was hurting real bad, so I talked myself out of my daily walk.

Then later that afternoon, I was sitting on the couch, reading and heard a "squeak, squeak" noise (no not from our trapped mouse-from outside). The noise grew louder and louder and finally a little old lady out for her walk came into view. The squeaks were from the wheel on her OXYGEN TANK that she was pulling along behind her.

So, on the lazy bum scale of 1 to 10, I'm about a 25.

The boyz say: Exercise is so overrated. Sleeping in sunbeams, that's where it's at!

No comments: